Ultimas Actividades

martes, 27 de octubre de 2015

Hello? I'm back...

Yep,
I still alive...
So... ( sorry?)

Huh. During the summer holidays ( do u think it's late to talk about summer holidays? Nop never is late for talk about holidays (((o(♡´▽`♡)o))) ).

((┏(^ω^┗)ホイサホイサ♪(┓^ω^)┛))ヨイサヨイサ♪

I'm just confused, it has been a long time without writing in this blog, so I will just start again. 

I have some changes in this blog, some of them you can see it right now and the others you will see it eventually...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Things I changed :
~ Bilingual blog [ so I will use English and Spanish]
~ I will talk ( write?)  about: Kpop, K-film, Animes, books... [ all the things I love ]
~ Mmm ( i don't know what i can put there... lol )
Sooooo...
I think that everyone who is reading tht will see tht I'm not good in english but one of my objective is, be more good speaking and writing in english...

Bye, bye └┌└┌└(^o^)┘┐┘┐┘

1 comentario:

  1. Holaaa!
    How are you doing? I see you haven't uploaded in a long time.. T^T I'd really love to read some good drama or kpop recommendations..
    Hope you're doing good!
    -from your cousin in the country of pizza and pasta.

    ResponderEliminar